Azure Access Technology BLU-RI2M
Downstream Reader Interface Board
The BLU-RI2M is the next generation, downstream reader interface board for managing two doors plus auxiliary inputs and outputs. The board is a two-sided, low-profile design to save space and allow for installation in a triple-gang box at the “edge”, close to the door.
- Fully encrypted network or serial communications
- OSDP protocol (plus enhancements) to communicate to the IC
- 2 Reader Ports supporting TTL (Wiegand etc) and RS-485 (OSDP) readers
- 6 Supervised or Unsupervised Inputs
- 4 Relay Outputs
- Status LEDs
- Locally linkable inputs and outputs
- PoE+ power with fuse-protected, power distribution to peripheral devices
Your blue go-to in open access control hardware.