Azure Access Technology BLU-RI2M
Downstream Reader Interface Board
The BLU-RI2M is a next generation reader interface board that supports two readers with 6 supervised inputs and 4 outputs. the RI2M can also be powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE+) allowing for easy installation near doors.
- OSDP/TTL reader protocols supported
- Fully encrypted communications
- Asynchronous Communications (no polling required from host)
- Energy efficient
- Six Supervised inputs
- Four Output relays
- One dedicated 10/100Mbps network port
- POE power
- Support for FIPS 201 PKI-based card and legacy card types
- Support for OSDP V2
- TLS v1.2 AES256-256HA
- Industrial rated components, -40°C to +85°C
Your blue go-to in open access control hardware.