Azure Access Technology BLU-RI4
Downstream Reader Interface Board
The BLU-RI4 is the next generation, downstream reader interface board for managing four doors plus auxiliary inputs and outputs.
- Fully encrypted network or serial communications
- OSDP protocol (plus enhancements) to communicate to the IC
- 4 Reader Ports supporting TTL (Wiegand etc) and RS-485 (OSDP) readers
- 12 Supervised or Unsupervised Inputs
- 8 Relay Outputs
- Status LEDs
- Offline Mode allowing for access control functionality when not communicating with the IC
Your blue go-to in open access control hardware.